Re: Where are the outputsheet headlines to be found?

Andrew Maitland

Hi,

You need to be specific, since there is a major reason for the "appearance" of redundancy.

The stat block is not hardcoded into the sheets, the stat names are taken from the stat file and directly imported, same with the checks/saves.

Cheers,
Andrew

On 3/19/2016 4:19 PM, oe.oe@... [pcgen] wrote:
In some of those files the same text elements exist multiple times. That is annoying to translate. Is there a reason for this?

And I was unable to find the core stat block with STR, DEX, CON, INT... I want to translate them.