Re: What is the easiest way to get translated skill names on an output sheet?

Andrew Maitland

Hi,

Yes, currently OUTPUTNAME will work with a SkillName.MOD to display your change. Be advised, a lot changes during the next nine months for that though.

Cheers,
Andrew

On 3/19/2016 3:40 PM, oe.oe@... [pcgen] wrote:

I am fine with the program usage in English but would like to be able to replace skill names on the pdf output with translated ones.

Can I use OUTPUTNAME for skills and will that then be printed instead?

And is there a way to use .MOD in a homebrew lst file to just add this translation texts? If yes, what would I need to write exactly to have the term "Heimlichkeit" printed on the output sheet instead of "Stealth"?