Re: Where are the outputsheet headlines to be found?

Doug Limmer <adventure@...>

I tried sorting out where/how the XML output sheets did things, but it didn't take me long to give up. :-)  Maybe I'll give it another try soon.

I think you need to look someplace like pcgen/outputsheets/d20/fantasy/pdf/common_sheet and look for all the tags.

DS/DL

On 03/11/2016 12:04 PM, oe.oe@... [pcgen] wrote:

On the output sheets there are some "headlines" and "explanations" texts, for example it explicitly says "Player Name" somewhere below this field. There is also the Attribute "STR" printed in lager letters before the value for strength.

Looking into both the xslt and the base.xml files I only found logic and variables, but not these descriptive texts.

I do want to create a translated version of a charcater sheet, so I need to be able to change the "skills" headline to "Fertigkeiten" for example.

I just don't know where to look.

Any hints?