Where are the outputsheet headlines to be found?

oe.oe@...

On the output sheets there are some "headlines" and "explanations" texts, for example it explicitly says "Player Name" somewhere below this field. There is also the Attribute "STR" printed in lager letters before the value for strength.

Looking into both the xslt and the base.xml files I only found logic and variables, but not these descriptive texts.

I do want to create a translated version of a charcater sheet, so I need to be able to change the "skills" headline to "Fertigkeiten" for example.

I just don't know where to look.

Any hints?