Missing word wrap on .pdf output sheets

oe.oe@...

Hi,

I have to field on the output sheet where there seems to be missing an auto word wrap.

One is the big title of the weapon box. I have a "Masterwork Lucerne Hammer [Power Attack]" entry and it pirnts all over the place.

Second is the Special properties field below the weapon box which spills over due to me havin enter a multi line explanation text regarding the weapon special properties.

The exact same work nicely within PCGen using the standard.html.ftl preview sheet, but not in csheet_fantasy_std_green_light.xslt