Re: Next release 6.06.00RC2

Andrew Maitland

On 1/29/2016 12:40 PM, Andrew drew0500@yahoo.com [pcgen] wrote:
Apologies folks, I gave the development autobuild.

The correct link is: http://pcgen.org/autobuilds-prod/download.html

It should display as 6.06.00RC2.

Cheers,
Andrew

On 1/29/2016 10:10 AM, Andrew drew0500@yahoo.com [pcgen] wrote:
Hi folks,

It is my intention to release 6.06.00RC2 on Monday evening (Feb 1st).

I do not have the release notes updated yet, but it's gonna be a doozy
of a LIST!

Since 6.06.00RC1, we have patched 49 data issues; 12 code issues; 1 OS
issue and have a pending list of Code inclusions (another 13 issues in
6.07 that may be included).

With another bug issue, once fixed would be 50; 20ish and 1 respectively.

Please give the latest AUTOBUILD a test and report any issues -
http://pcgen.org/autobuilds/download.html

Remember, Release Candidates are the latest culmination of features and
bug fixes for the next production release. As such, these are the final
versions before a production release.

Cheers,
Andrew

Yahoo Groups Links