Re: Adding custom content question

Andrew Maitland

Hi,

I don't recall any tutorial requesting skills. Frankly, skills are by far one of the easiest items to add.

Name of skill
    TYPE:StatNameinFull.GroupNameForType
    KEYSTAT:ABB

That's about it. Only other tags would be USEUNTRAINED, whether or not there is an Penalty from Armor, and pretty much covers skills.

If you want a video, I suppose I could toss one together fairly easy. Wouldn't be very long though. Probably about 5-8 minutes at a rough guess.

Cheers,
Andrew

On 1/27/2016 6:46 PM, evilpixie87@... [pcgen] wrote:

In Pathfinder Unchained, the background skills variant rule adds the "Lore" skill. I was wondering if there was a way to add custom Lore skills, like in a .lst file. I've tried to look a lot of this up myself, but the "MySkills.lst" tutorial was never made.