PCGen Gen Con 2016 is Go!

Paul Grosse

WOOT! d20PFSRD and PCGen have a booth at ‪#‎GenCon2016‬!

[quote=GenCon]
"Greetings Exhibitors!

Welcome aboard. We are thrilled to have you join us and we look forward to partnering with you to create an awesome Gen Con!"
[/quote]

We have enough donations to cover the first half of the payment (which I'm mailing right now), but we could definitely use more donations to cover the other half and other incidentals like elec. and internet access, flyers etc.

We also will need a few people that want to donate some of their time to help man the booth and spread the word.

Should anyone wish to donate you can do so at http://pcgen.org/donate/